Top Page >> Employment Results >> International Student Interviews >> Detail
International Student Interviews
Employment & Debut
- ■Graduated in: 2009
- ■Place of Employment: Access Games Inc.
- ■Job Title: Game Concept Designer
- ■Type of Business: Game software planning, development, distribution, and sales
- How I obtained this career
- I came here as an international student in March of 2006 to fulfill my dream of becoming a game designer in Japan's advanced gaming industry. I studied Japanese first at Kansai College of Foreign Languages for a year and then enrolled in Osaka Communication Arts. My dream was to work at a Japanese game company and make many people happy with my creations, so I started looking for a job with the support of the school's career center and the international center. Unfortunately, I suffered from health problems while I was job hunting and had to return to China for a while. I wasn't able to find anything good while I was at school, but I didn't give up on my dreams. I applied for a special activities visa to continue my search for employment in April and kept looking. In the end, I received a job offer from Access Games Inc. in June. I intend to make the very most of my skills and work hard to be able to contribute to my company.