Foreign Students Residing Abroad
Admission Procedures from Abroad
* If you need help making living arrangements such as finding a dormitory or public housing, you need to notify us beforehand.
* If you are waiting for the result of your Japanese Language Proficiency Test, turn in a copy of your JLPT exam admission slip to us and send us the score certificate when you receive it.
* Please let us know beforehand if you are unable to prepare all of the documents necessary for application by the end of December.
Methods of Application
- General Selection
This is available to students whose only preference is this school.
- A.O. Enrolment
This is for students whose first preference is this school and who meet the requirements of the school's admission policy.
- Designated school recommendation
This system is for those who are expected to graduate from our designated schools and who is the first choice of our school.
※Please contact your school directly to find out if your school is a designated school and the criteria for recommendation.
* Please contact the enrolment office at each school for information on transferring to our schools.
the Honor Scholarship for Privately-Financed International Student/Use pre-arrival admission system
- Eligible Person
Students who have taken the EJU Japanese test conducted overseas and wish to enroll in a school at Jikei Gakuen.
48,000 yen per month
Jikei COM International Center
3-14-8 Nishi-Kasai, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo, 134-0088 JAPAN